I just got home from my first Zumba class - WOW! If you like to dance this is the work out for you. A mixture of salsa, merengie (sp?), hip hop and a squats and other aerobic moves you are familiar with.
It takes me back to the days with the teens class at Daryls under Miss Renee! Kick your butt - oh Yeah, but it will be almost over and you don't know an hour has already gone by. What more can you ask from a workout? Nothing!
They have Zumba videos, but this is a class you should experience in person if you can, the class makes it that much more enjoyable.
Wish all of you who are trying to get healthy this year all the luck - and just remember its baby steps that will keep you moving in the right direction.
I am a mom with PCOS who likes to workout. I have two boys one with ADHD and AUDHD. An adult daughter that keeps me sane and another adult son who lives out of state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Garden science fun predictions
Creating a plan to track our experiment- do watermelons grow bigger and sweeter with rocks placed on them?
-
Magic Spoon Cereal *affiliate link Honestly I heard Protein cereal and thought no way that could be good. Protein is so hard to get the tas...
-
Can't call it a snow day, because obviously it isn't snowing. But there is a lot of rain and some wind. We haven't lost power an...
-
Post have been on the slower side because we made a big decision as a family and had to get things set up. I am thankful for my tribe that ...
No comments:
Post a Comment