So after all the days of starting 25, I have built back up to lifting weights again. I am starting with two days a week - this week was today (at lunch) and it will be Thursday (probably at lunch again). I like the break up to my day, and thankfully my gym is just down the road. I know working out at lunch doesn't always work, because work can get in the way. However, for now I've decided to try it until it I can't make it work anymore and then I will adjust my schedule again and figure out where I need to pencil it in.
I also have a cycle program by itrain on my phone - a 20 min and a 40 min - which is great to let me get in a bit of cross training cardio on non running days.
Progress in the right direction, is measure in the steps you take, not the steps you don't take.
Happy Tuesday, may your day be filled with blessings.
I am a mom with PCOS who likes to workout. I have two boys one with ADHD and AUDHD. An adult daughter that keeps me sane and another adult son who lives out of state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Garden science fun predictions
Creating a plan to track our experiment- do watermelons grow bigger and sweeter with rocks placed on them?
-
Can't call it a snow day, because obviously it isn't snowing. But there is a lot of rain and some wind. We haven't lost power an...
-
Magic Spoon Cereal *affiliate link Honestly I heard Protein cereal and thought no way that could be good. Protein is so hard to get the tas...
No comments:
Post a Comment