Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feel like I am cheating

I know I'm not, but WW encourages you to eat all your points. Well I gained last week and really did not have a reason for it so this week I am eating less than my points. I am actually staying about 10-8 points less than what I am suppose to have. And I am seeing some results. I know they say not to weigh everyday, but because I can gain 5lbs in one day based off the wrong food I have to weigh everyday so that I can learn what foods are the "bad" foods. Of course we will have to see what Saturday brings.

I hope everyone has made it to hump day in good health and high spirts.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...