Friday, November 14, 2008

Great DR!

I finally found a regular DR that I am in love with!!! She is usually running behind, but she takes the time with each patient to make sure that they understand everything they are being described and what conditions they may have.
She is the first DR that knows more about PCOS than I do - thank goodness!!!!
She has recommended that I go on the Insulin-Resistance Diet. I will be pairing it with the weight watchers, because I need the weekly accountability and the group atmosphere. But I will make the two work together.
Also I know I haven't seen alot of you in a while so I thougth I would post a picture I took this past weekend at the air show.

1 comment:

Louie, Keetha, Jordan, and Adaelai said...

Glad to hear you found a good Dr. Hope you and Jeremy are both doing well. Take care!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...