Friday, October 19, 2012

Cheating? ...

Nope! I don't feel like cheating on this diet at all. Everyonce in awhile the smell of fresh cooked bread at a restaurant is inticing, but I just enjoy the smell and move on. At first I missed noddles, then I found I wasn't missing them, and now ... I've found Shiratki noodles! Soy (tofu) noodles. Love them and they don't give me that heavy feeling. I have been on the Atkins diet since July 25. I've had some ups and downs, but nothing like anything I've tried before. I have way more downs and I am keeping it off, even during the difficult weeks. I'm so excited to see something finally working and can't wait to see what else is there is for me as I progress. Happy Friday

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...