Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Doing Well

Still not checking the scale.  Had a week and a 1/2 of bad eating, but I'm back on track.  I'm in full 1/2 marathon training mode.  Loving it! Last night got together for the first time with a new running partner that I met through the Moms Run This Town (MRTT) group I joined.  We both are the same pace, which made us feel better because the rest of the moms are at 9 -10 min/mile paces!

We just did a short 1.3 mile walk last night, but we talked the whole time! Its great to have another person to help push to get out there and work out.

Jocelyn news - please keep her, her family and her doctors in your prayers - she goes in today for chemo.  Her bones do not get any calcium and are very brittle.  The Chemo is suppose to help get calcium to her bones.  She goes in at noon today and will be there all week.

If you feel comfortable, please change your profile picture to the first picture below on facebook, to show you are praying for my superhero this week.

Happy Tuesday, may it be filled with many blessings.




No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...