Monday, November 5, 2018

Day 1 with starting stats

Well today started extra early and with some help. My 2 year old decided 4:15 was a great time to start our day (I had planned on 5!). 
Well if you are up you might as well get going. He wasn't sure he liked the work out thing so a 30 min workout turned into more like 45. Its hard to squat with weights with a 2 year old wrapped around your leg.  
This is a great example for him and he will get use to moms routinely. Or maybe some days will sleep so mommy can just focus on the workout - I can hope for Sunday here or there. 
So today we hit the ground running with 21 day fix extreme "plyo fix extreme". 
I have snacks packed and we have dinner in the crock pot.  I am already feeling this workout! But it is a great feeling to have back. As promised below you will see my starting stats and a picture with my workout buddy this morning. 
  

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...