Monday, January 12, 2009

Zumba = AWESOME!

I just got home from my first Zumba class - WOW! If you like to dance this is the work out for you. A mixture of salsa, merengie (sp?), hip hop and a squats and other aerobic moves you are familiar with.
It takes me back to the days with the teens class at Daryls under Miss Renee! Kick your butt - oh Yeah, but it will be almost over and you don't know an hour has already gone by. What more can you ask from a workout? Nothing!

They have Zumba videos, but this is a class you should experience in person if you can, the class makes it that much more enjoyable.

Wish all of you who are trying to get healthy this year all the luck - and just remember its baby steps that will keep you moving in the right direction.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...