Friday, April 16, 2010

Its FRIDAY!

Oh man! Feather and I took the cycling class last night at the gym. We had a great time, so we are going to make it our regular thursday after work routine. We are both feeling it today. Not hurting but a bit stiff!
It is so great having a friend that likes and wants to go to the gym everyday! She can even stand some heat, but there aren't many that get enjoyment out of cooking - right mom!
I feel so good - even as long as this week has been. I forgot just how much energy a really good workout can give you. Well we will hit the gym again today at lunch.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...