Monday, February 7, 2011

Great way to start a Week

So my workout buddy and I have been taking spinning class at 6 am thursday mornings for months now and this week we decided to add more in. So 5:30 Monday morning found us at the gym putting on our spin shorts and work out clothes. Tired from the superbowl party the night before, but none the less ready to kick the week into the right gear.

Different instructor, different workout, still feels GREAT! So Great we are going back tomorrow morning. BEST work out EVER.

Just to put it into perspective for 50 minutes of good music, heart pumping intensity, a dark room, and a buddy to keep me accountable this is what I get:

Stationary bicycle / spinning - vigorous 1,096
Stationary bicycle / spinning - moderate 676

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...