Thursday, February 3, 2011

Starting Over

OK - I'm back in the saddle. After months of stomache issues we finally have everything figured out: I have hypothyroidism, IBS, and PCOS. Know of which I'm willing to use as an excuse. But knowing the problems it is easier to do something about it. I'm on medicine for the thyroid, I stopped drinking all pop (soda) and that has helped tramediously with the IBS and I am watching for which foods set me off. The thyroid and my regular doctor I helping with the PCOS with diet and possible medicine.

This is a marathon not a sprint - with this montra I know I can keep from getting too frustrated. I have a buddy who works out with me everyday and we hold each other accountable. My roommate is going on the low-carb diet my doctor recommended with me and I know that will be a tremedous help. Then I know I have all of you to support me and lift me up. You have all been with me on this journey and I appreciate all your support.

And the reason behind the Frog on my weight loss tracker at the top of this page is my inspiration: FROG PUSH
Fully
Rely
On
God
Praying
Until
Something
Happens

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...