Wednesday, September 17, 2014

It is Time, party Time!

Starting tomorrow I am on vacation .... well its my semi annual woman's weekend away for GFWC Florida.  It is a great time for all of us to get together from around the state and share what we've been up to.  I help run the AV for the weekend.  I love it! It keeps me busy and hopping all weekend, but I meet so many more wonderful ladies because of this.

Tonight I am trying to figure out how I am going to get my long run in ... haven't decided if I am staying up and running late tonight or getting up early and running in the morning.  Which ever I choose I have decided I am getting my run in.  I know missing on long run won't upset my training by any means, but it just will make it that much harder to stick to the training plan when I return.  Returning from vacations can already make the difficult enough.

Egg Scramble race organization is fully up and running!  We have the domain name eggscramble5k.com for the next 3 years.  Check out the webpage.  Registration will open in October and we will have team prices and awards again this year.

Jocelyn Update - she is having a lot of trouble with her tubes, and her stomach is causing her lots of pain.  Please keep praying for her.



No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...