Friday, December 19, 2014

"Do Something" streak Day 3

What do I mean by "Do Something"?

I am keep the track of the days I "do something". I am not making it specific like walk or run a 1 mile or more, because that gets me in trouble. Stuff happens like tonight where it just was not possible for me to workout till 11 o'clock at night. I would love to go for a run, but it's just not safe for me to go out at this time at night. I do not have a treadmill and my gym is not a 24 hour one. So if I would have set my streak to specific I would have been SOL, but because I have it as "do something" I did the 7 minute workout on here - kicked my but only could do 2 out of the 3 circuits, but I feel great and I have complete day 3!!!

I'm not making a new year's resolution this year - nope I am going to continue on with my fitness and eating goals that I have been working on all year.  They are already turning in to habits and I am fine tuning them on a weekly, sometimes daily basis.   Some of that fine tuning is to "Do Something" and keep track of days in a row I do that for.

Who's with me?  

My superhero Miss Jocelyn is having a lot of issues with her stomach.  She is also losing weight and she really can't be losing any more weight, so please keep her in your prayers!   And head over to her page and give her some love and hugs, tell her I sent you https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-for-Jocelyn/351637158314602

#IRUN4JOCELYN


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...