Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Round 1 measurements

First I LOVE Transform 20! I feel stronger, and I know from the moves I can do now that I couldn't do before that I am stronger.  I love it so much I am going for round 2 (which if you following me on facebook (RinesFit4Life) you already know.

If you have already looked at the image above you already know - I lost 2 inches over all, but gained 2 pounds.  That was hard to deal with at first, but it is not always about what the scale says - it just means that this round I need to dial the nutrition in even more. 

My husband is on board and is helping hold me accountable to the nutrition, I believe this will be a big help.  I also have an appointment with a doctor.  Depending on where that goes I will share.

Stay strong and push play!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...