Friday, September 26, 2008

Past Counting Days

I have passed the stage where it matters what day of this journey I am on. This has become life instead of each day. In that perspective it helps - because last week i gained 3lbs! Still haven't figured that one out, but I did add resistance training back in. So this week I kept the resistance training up and I wrote down what I ate keep a close eye on my veggie and fruit intake - I had let it slip a litte. The veggies and fruits have not become a complete habit yet.

I found this great quote - helped me from getting too frustrated with this gain:
from Biggest Loser Season 5's Curtis Bray:
"Failure is never starting. Every step toward your goal is success."

So along this route I have given myself a new challenge, and I have some help. There are 4 of us at work who are watching our weight and trying to change our livestyles. So starting today we are each putting in $20 and every week for every pound we gain we will put in a dollar. On December 30/31 how ever has lost the most will win the pot!
The money is great, but for me having four friends I am around every day of the week will be a great source of help and encouragement. We will see what happens

Over and Out!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...