Thursday, September 30, 2021

Day 2, in the books

 We decided that of were all doing well we would push to make today the longest drive. Well, can I just say we have the best little traveler ever! He was a champ! With stops along the way it ended up being a 13 hour deive today.  This leaves us with less than 10 hours tomorrow.  

We are all looking foward to seeing family and friends. 

Of course the "tingle" (kindle) is always a winner on long trips.  He even worked on one of the reading apps with no prompting from us.  The other big hit was we gave him his own kids camera so he can take pictures along the way. When we got to the hotel we were looking through them. Seeing the trip through his eyes is amazing and funny. I will share his pictures  later. 

For now he is finally out and I will also call it a night. One more day in the car and the it is time to party with family and friends we haven't seen in over 3 years. 




1 comment:

Erlend Hildur said...

Dr itua herbal medicine is mighty and genuine,I use to use Melissa oil and Lavender Healing herbs but result were just still the same.But using Doctor Itua herbal medicine cured my herpes & Hepatitis C final and I have being living for 3 years now No Sores.My herpes is truly gone.Contact him if you interested of his herbal medicine too Dr itua can as well cure the following....HIV...HERPES,,,,HEPATITIS,CANCER,Neuro-infectious Disease,Neuromuscular Diseases,Diabetes,Depression,Anxiety,Hemorrhoid,Yeast infection,Lupus,Shingles,Psoriasis,Back Pain,ALS, Get ex back, Tinnitus.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Website www.drituaherbalcenter.com

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...