Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Here we go ...

 

Day 1 road trip! Two more days in the car before we get to our vacation destination.   This is our normal length of car travel and it was great to see family for the first stop.  

Since it was our normal distance I didn't even need to break out any of the new travel goodies, which I think will help with the next two days.  

Hoping all the hopping on the trampoline will help a certain little one fall asleep and stay asleep! 

The adventure has begun and I am excited for the memories to be made.  Stay tuned as we test some of the best car hacks to keep kids entertained on long car trips.  

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...