Monday, September 20, 2021

Home work

 


So some how my E ran away again, my little man says raptor blue took it. 

But it actually works, "Body Image" - when you look at others you see their hardwork and the small changes showing through, but when you look at yourself all you manage to see is the mkstakes, failure, or one part you wish would shrink or tone. This is not ok.
I ask you to work on that this week.  Find some older pictures, take some new pictures of yourself all week and everyday this week find something good to say about yourself.  I'd love if you'd share it, but this is for you and doesn't need to be shared with anyone else if you don't wish.
Happy Monday!
#irun4jocelyn
#nevermissamonday

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...