Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Long Long week, but success!

We are under a very tight deadline this week for work.  What does that mean for me? That means 12 - 14 hour days, even working this past weekend.  Had a lot of bumps in the road, but I have had success and it looks like meeting that deadline is going to happen. :)

I will not weigh in this week.  I have done well on eating right even with these crazy hours, but for some reason my system never likes it.  So I'm and just taking the success that I know I ate the way I was suppose to and my clothes are still feeling looser.  

I haven't gotten in any dedicated workouts in this week, but while working in the lab I've thrown in a few squats, some hamstring strengthening by using heels to pull self on chair across floor, and when needing to speak to someone walking to their desk instead of sending a message.   These are all successes in my book!

This weekend will be JASM - teenage girls all coming together to look back at the year of volunteering they've done and looking forward to next year.  It is a good time, but that is a lot of 12 - 18 year girls in a small area! :) Pray for my sanity and peace and patience.

Jocelyn update Hope for Jocelyn thank you to everyone who gave to her Hero Package from Gamerosity.  

Happy Wednesday, may it be filled with many blessings.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...