Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Update on Miss Jocelyn

So last night Jocelyn had an overnight EEG, this is what the doctor said:

"Well the doctors just came in the good thing is when buddy feels weird it is not a seizure so they feel it's all sugar related and her pupils are very dilated but her seizure didn't change because she did have a seizure last night but it was her normal seizure"

She is now on her way back home and hopefully getting some much needed rest.  If you haven't already please go over to her page and like it - they are trying to reach 2,000 likes.  Hope For Jocelyn

I ran the watermelon Festival run this weekend - it was hot, humid, and hilly just as expected.  The interval training I have been doing is paying off.  Last year I ran the race in 51min this year I ran it in 50:37.  Every race is showing some improvement from the year before - that is the only thing I compete against. 

I'm trying to get into 1/2 marathon training - 156 more days to go until year 2 of the space coast 1/2 marathon.  I am very excited to be running this again with my running buddy Feather.  However these afternoon sever thunderstorms are not helping get over my procrastination!  So for now I smile and enjoy the rain drops from inside and do some crunches and some stepper.

Here is a picture from the run this weekend, just past a mile in:

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...