Tuesday, June 17, 2014

NSV - acronym defined inside

I live in a world of Acronymns, so it was only a matter of time before it made its way into my posts. :)

NSV - Non-Scale Victory.  So along with the Jeans that I fianlly fit into, I was also in a smaller t-shirt this past weekend!!!  Then to top it off, without watching or having much control over what was served to me I maintained my weight loss!!!!

So it's not weigh in day, but I'm excited to see what this week brings.  I finally made it in for an eye appointment today - my eyes are healthy and my eyes stayed the same.  I was in desperate need of new glasses though, as mine broke last week.  New pair will arrive next week - I will post a picture when that happens.

I have a race this Saturday - Hot, humid, and HILLY 5k! This ill be my 3rd (or 4th) time running this race.  Its exciting since we get to run it with family.  Even more exciting my sister is running her Second Half Marathon!!! At Gradma's up in Duluth, please pray for her successful completion of this race.  Good Luck TEENY!!!

IRUN4 Jocely Update - she has to have bone scans tomorrow to make sure she doesn't have cancer in her bones.  She has been having lots of trouble with her stomach and they will be putting in a g-tube to vent in, but not for a few weeks so pray for relief from that.  Also her sugar plummets to 40-50 any time she does anything physical - so pray, pray pray.

Motto for the hills and heat this Saturday, and shout out to my sister for her race.  I know you've got this Teeny, I'm so proud of you!!!!


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...