Thursday, June 19, 2014

Virtual Cheer Squad

Good Morning!

Ok first weigh in information - I stayed the same.  After the last two weeks I have had I am ecstatic about that.  In the past weeks like these last two would have meant certain gain of at least 5 pounds of more. So staying the same is HUGE!!! Plus I'm still down 15lbs.

Ok on to the fun stuff.  As I said yesterday my sister is running her second 1/2 marathon, and as I found out earlier this year your second, for some reason, is alot harder than your first.  Now we live many states apart so it is rare for us to be able to run together or be there to cheer each other on - so starting today through Saturday when she runs I am going to post a virtual Poster to cheer her on.   If you would also like to cheer her on you can leave comments here or on my facebook link to this post.  I will make sure she sees them.  If you would like to post your own virtual sign post a picture on facebook or instagram using the tag


#teamuttech


If you want to go a step further you can track her:
If you want to track her while she is running the Gary Bjorkland half marathon this Saturday, just click the link below
Click the very top that says register to receive text messages.
"Let me know if you are tracking, it will give me extra motivation "

Her name is Christine Uttech.

I know there are also others of you who are running the Duluth, MN Grandma's marathon and 1/2 marathon.  Please take these virtual signs and cheers for yourself as well - just like you would if you were passing on the course and saw the signs.


Update on Jocelyn - She had her bone scan yesterday and should hear results either today or tomorrow.  Positive they were able to get the IV in on the first try!! News to pray about her stomach is still giving her alot of pain and she is still losing weight.

Happy Thursday! May it be filled with many blessings.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...