Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Prime day deals - I would recommend

 Prime Day Deals I would buy or buy again:

First the kindle reader - I have a girl friend that struggled with reading all her life and she saw a tiktoc about trying the reader - I have followed her journey and this reader changed her into a reader! She can change the text size and the color that works for her. 

Paper white Kindle reader

For my fellow walkers/runners or those spending alot of time in the heat.  Liquid I.V. is great!  I can only use 1/2 a packet at a time, but I love all the flavors I have tried so far.

Liquid I.V. 

A phone mount for the car - in our family this is a must.  We do a lot of traveling and I always have my map going, even when I know where I am going.  I can't tell you how many times I have been saved by quickly being able to see there is a slow down ahead and a possible detour that I was able to recognize in less than seconds.  I don't have to look down or mess with my phone while traffic is slowing or possibly slamming on breaks.  

Car phone mount

The Amazon kids fire has been great for both our boys and has grown well with our older one. The parent controls, though a bit clunky, are great and really help control time allowed on the screen or on which type of apps.  

Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet

Another family favorite are these magnetic tiles - legos without the having to snap together or pry apart.  A different form of creative construction - add that these travel well and no really small pieces to lose along the way. 

MAGNA-TILES Classic 32-Piece Magnetic Construction Set

I have the Versa 3, but I am in love with watch.  It lets me track my distance, pace for my runs/walks. It tracks my sleep.  I also can track if I am hiking vs just a exercise walk.  And I can go back and look at all my past data and see how far I have come. 

Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Smartwatch

Ok I think that is plenty - there is so much out there for Prime day, but these are the ones I would recommend.  

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...