Friday, July 28, 2023

Cabin Fever, what do you do?

 It's raining, it's thundering, and it has been for a few hours.  We were going a little stir crazy. So where do you take you prop sensory seeking child?  Why do the trampoline park of course!! Along with what feels like just about every other child in our city.  

Well today we had some amazing wins! We played nicely with multiple other children. We waited our turn without being told.  As we jumped we were aware of our surroundings and held up when required. 

When it was time to go, we struggled a bit, but then were able to rain it in and walk out nicely.


We will be back! 

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...