Thursday, February 13, 2014

Exercise is easy if you love what you do

Went back to Spin class this morning after a little more than a year off.  I need to taper my running so I don't injure myself before the big race, but I need to continue to exercise for my weight loss efforts.

Yes I gave up some sleep this morning, class started at 5:30 am! But the people were super nice and made sure I knew how to set up my bike.  The instructor was peppy and entertaining.  Before I knew it an hour had passed and it was time to get ready for work.

I'm a little sore and my back side is still asleep, but I think it was so worth it.  Not sure how doing that hard of a workout the morning of weigh in day will effect my weigh in, but if I gain a bit I will take it, because I know that this work out will pay off.

Finding it hard to get up and get that workout in, or hit the gym after work?  Change up your routine and find something fun.  I think I will be finding a way to work spin class back into my schedule.  I have also been known to through in a zumba class here or there.  LOVE That workout! Its like going to a dance club, but knowing you are leaving healthier than when you walked in the door.


Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job getting it done at 5:30am! Zumba is so much fun - I also love the dance party atmosphere. I'm curious - have you have ever done yoga?

Hopcoach said...

I have been to a stretching yoga class after Mom and I had a boot camp week where we went to the gym everyday for about 4 hours. However I have not tried the other yoga's yet. I have thought about it - so I may eventually make it to a class.

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...