Monday, February 17, 2014

Just another Monday

It's Monday again, happens same time every week.  Nothing special happening today.  Had a great valentine's day weekend with my boyfriend, his daughter and her boyfriend, and some friends.  Not because it was valentine's day, but because we made a lot of great memories that we will remember for years to come. :)

Sunday is the big day, 1/2 marathon #2!  So this week is tapering.  I was going to do the bridge, but have rethought that idea and instead will be just doing some nice walks this week.

I can't wait to see my family that is coming down.  It will be a great vacation making more memories with them.  With all of us living in different parts of the country we make the most of the time when we are able to be together.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...