Monday, February 3, 2014

Busy Weekend

Oh man its Monday again, where did the weekend go??? We had a lot to do, so there wasn't a lot of relaxing time, but it was worth it.

I did get a training run in on Saturday morning.  5k in 50min.  It was hot and humid, what my sister is wishing for in 19 days! I'm hoping it will be cooler :)

Looking over the course map and reading others blogs about their run recaps I need to focus more on my bridge work.  I ran my last 1/2 on Dec 1, so I am not so worried about the distance, but I need more hill work so the free overpasses, entrances and exits don't kick my hinny.

If I get off on time tonight I can get a workout in, before dinner and the woman's club meeting.  Never a dull moment in my world!  I have to pencil in sit and relax time :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...