Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Day!

It's Valentine's Day - that day where in case you've forgotten to tell your loved ones how much you love them the rest of the days of the year, every where you look you are reminded to tell them today.

I hope that you remember more than once a year to tell those you love that you love them.  Yes they may know that you do, but everyone likes to be told.  To hear those words - that they are loved.

May this be a day that those that need to hear it will.  To know that they are loved, they are thought of - more than on just a day when society reminds us, that they are prayed for.  May this be a day of healing for those that are suffering.

*****

It is a busy day for me today.  I snuck in some tricep dips.  I will work in a few other body weight exercise today, but it will be a rest day from cardio.  Zoo race tomorrow 1.8 miles, I will post some pictures.

Tomorrow, February 15th, is International Angelman Day.  A girl I went to college with has a little girl - Gwennie - who has this and tomorrow's run will be run for her, along with my I Run 4 buddy Makwa.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Allie. I have complete faith in you!!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...