Thursday, February 6, 2014

A little, but it counts!

So even with the two bridge workouts (4 miles and two miles and Monday and then Wednesday) I managed to lose 0.4 pounds.  It's a lot less than last week, however to times past its a lot.  I have been known to put on a pound or two with a week of hard workouts like the bridge workouts I did this week.

I couldn't let the fear of weight gain stop me though - half marathon in 17 days!!!!  If you look back a couple posts you will see a map of the route, that shows that we will run on some of the pain roads between Disney's Epcot and Magic Kingdom!  That means over passes on the freeway.

I will work on posting a picture of the bridge work I've been doing - for those of you that know Florida I have been running the causeway! I am definitely feeling it! But I know every step is worth it.  For training and for weight loss.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Allie! You are doing awesome!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...