Thursday, February 27, 2014

Great Weigh in!

To be totally honest I wasn't sure how this weeks weigh in was going to go.  I spent 5 days at Disney, where yes I watched what I ate and ran 8.5 miles, plus all the park walking.  However, my body rarely does what I expect it should do.

So today was a very HAPPY DANCE kind of day.  Down 2.2 lbs! I will take it and run some more.

Its been a slow start back to the week - getting out of vacation mode.  However since I got back I've started the "25 to start the day"  where I do 25 reps of : Crunches, inline push-ups, squats and tricep dips each morning as soon as I wake up.  Its something small, but I struggle with weight/resistance training and this is the first small step to making it a permanent part of my workout routines.

Happy Thursday, may it be a blessed day,
and always remember:

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...