Monday, August 11, 2008

115 - being selfish

Ok - well I gained 0.4 this week. Not really sure why - except that I didn't put in an hours workout everyday. UGH!! So well on Saturday I had already walked a mile and a half for 35 minutes so on Sunday I decided to take a selfish/childish day. I stayed with in my points and ate healthy, but I didn't work out. I enjoyed watching the olympics and reading one whole book and a part of another - these books by Stephenie Meyer are near to impossible to put down!

I needed yesterday to just be mad that I have to put in so much extra work. Its not like I didn't work out at all last week. A friend and I walked for 15-20 minutes everyday at lunch last week. How many people have I heard that have just added a 15-20 minute walking in at lunch and that was enough for them to drop pounds if they were watching what they were eating?!!????

But now after that day to act selfish and childish I am back on track - still eating right and getting in my fruits and veggies (I bought clementines this weekend - yummy!). I also have the 10k human race - through nike+ - that I am working to train for August 31st. I will be walking/running and doing it on my own time, not an offical race anywhere. That should give me enough push to up my working out. Plus Nike+ put out a training aid for the ipod for this which I haven't tried yet, and it is a tough 40minute work out - I listened to it the other day.

So here we go again!
Another long week ahead.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...