Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 130

Well this week is going much better than last week already. I worked out on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The release I've always gotten from running is returning. There is nothing like a 1.5 mile run to get your brain to turn off - which we all know I have an issue with. :-)

Veggies and fruit are going well. That hard push to make sure I got in fruits and veggies for those 4 weeks has made it a habit I don't really need to think about. Now if I have a meal with out veggies it feels like an incomplete meal. What a great feeling - to not need to think so hard about every little piece of food I eat.

Getting food to be not such an important roll in my daily life is a great feeling.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...