Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 110 - not off the wagon

Ok I know I haven't blogged in 6 days, but not to worry I haven't fallen off the wagon.

I have been keeping to my points and working out at least 30 minutes. A friend and I have been going out and walking right before lunch - which in this heat is like working out in a sauna, great for uping the intensity.

After recovering from not feeling so well after the endoscopy I got right back on my at least 6 veggies a day.

At saturday's weigh in I gained .2lbs, which in my book is the same as maintaining. Not bad after a procedure and feeling so sick I had to eat just want I could stomache.

I will let you know how the rest of this week goes.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...