Saturday, August 16, 2008

120 - weigh in day

Ok - I lost the 0.4 that I gained last week. Not the 1lb I wanted but back in the right direction!

Another success for today - today was the first time I finished the 40 min beginners 10k training program. The last interval training set was done with just walking, but thats not completely unexpected the first time making it the full 40 minutes. Unfortunatly I did get a blister - and pop it - so walking was mandatory.

On Sunday August 31st I will actually do the full 10k walk/run with my nike+ and uploaded it to the Nike+ website to participate in the Human Race.

Work has started to pick up and be a little more crazy. The house in Iowa has buyers, but there is a snapho with the first people that made an offer and we are now dealing with lawyers, ugh!

So I am getting a lot of pactice at keeping my stress levels low.

Well that is all I know for now. I hope every one had a good week.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...