Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back to the real world

After an amazing 10 days off from work today I had to return.  I felt rested and renewed which was my number one goal of the break.  My other goal was not to lose my workout streak - which I am happy to report I did not.  I am still going strong with day 37 today.
  This is week 4 of P90x3 - it is considered a transition week - so today was dynamic stretching.  Great way to get back into the 5:30am start times.
  As most of you know I am tackling the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon again this year on February 21st.  Two years ago when I attempted it I ended up having a major asthma attach at mile 8.5.  I am determined to finish this year and have been training hard.  I'm not quite at the pace I need to be at yet, but my training is now set to kick into a higher gear aimed directly at that issue.  Today the released the change in costumes, I am thankfully not affected by this change - but just in case there are others of you out there that may not have seen it yet, here is the link new-rundisney-costume-and-safety-guidelines.
  I was right on with my meal plan today - my morning snack was a little later than I wanted due to a meeting, but I was still able to stay on track.  Right now that is my biggest focus - because as Autumn Calabrese says "you cannot out workout the kitchen".  I am loving the results I am seeing so far with P90x3 and can't wait to see what days 30, 60 and 90 will show.

If you are interested in what I am doing, they are having a sale right now on 21 day fix - the program that really got this journey focused in the right direction.  This is the first program I have followed where I saw consistent results week after week - and it is continuing with P90x3.
 Comment below if you want to ask me any questions. Or if you are interested in either of these products or others by beach body follow this link: Beachbody Coach.
Day 5/366 of having my healthiest meal of the day - Shakeology
And get ready coming January 11th Latte flavored is coming!

 

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...