Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Why I love my Crockpot

    I get up around 5:30 in the morning. I workout and am out the door headed for work by around 7 am.  Usually I do not make it back home until around 5 pm.  Depending on the night I am usually back out the door by 6:30 pm.  This use to mean a lot of rushing around and figuring out what for dinner.  Some nights it is just my husband and I and some nights we also have my step sons.
    Well since I participated in a Crockpot clean eating 5 day challenge my life has changed!  I do not use my crock pot every night, but on those nights that I have to be back out the door by 6:30 I do for sure.  On other nights we decide the night before.
   I now get to come home with the smells a healthy meal wafting through the house.  Sit down and have a cup of tea.  Help the youngest with his homework if needed and just talk with my husband about our days.  I get to enjoy dinner instead of seeing how fast I can eat it before rushing out the door.
   Have you ever tried one of these Clean Eating Challenge groups?  Would you be interested in one?  If I get enough response back I will start one.  It is for 5 days, Monday through Friday.  I will include some ideas for Breakfast and Snacks as well.  So who is in?  Comment on my fitness facebook page here: RFit4Life

http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-chicken-with-black-beans-cream-cheese-89204

This is husband and 8 year old approved
Day 38 of working out and day 6/366 getting my shakeology in.  Feeling amazing!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...