Saturday, January 9, 2016

Some times you face disappointments

    Kinda dissapointed - was planning on getting in 9 miles this morning but was only able to do 6. I had to remind myself it is not race day and it would not do good to get hurt now, and yes I was at the point that if I pushed I believe it would have knocked me out of working out for at least the next week. 
    I have 39 days until the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon weekend. As I realized in the last mile that I wasn't going to be able push through for the 9 I made a plan that I will start working shorter walks back into my schedule. I have to keep up with my p90x3 for the weight loss though too - so it will be a boot camp of sorts for the next 39 days! 
   I am going to get the p90x3 yoga in later today and maybe even those last three miles. 


Here are two quotes I like to remind myself of:

"It is not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up." - Vince Lombardi

"Shoot for the mood. Even if you miss you will land among the stars." Brian Littrell


Happy Saturday! !

For those keeping track - this is day number 41 of the workout streak.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...