Friday, January 1, 2016

This is more than a "Little" thing

P90x3

This is way more than a little thing - this has changed my way of life.  When I started back in March I was at my wits end.  This PCOS had me so frustrated I was ready to give up and just be however big I got.  Then my brother introduced me to Shelley.  Shelley, my coach, has PCOS also.  Her story amazed me.  Here is another woman suffering from the same thing as me and she was losing weight.  She didn't pretend it was easy, but she showed if you stick with it you can and will see results.  So I took the leap of faith and started 21 day fix.
   I loved the workouts.  Only 30 minutes but I could tell I was getting a great workout.  I was barely using 5 pound weights at the time.   The food plan that came with it - Amazing! I love these little containers.  Portion control in fun little containers.  Best of all I started seeing results right away.
   Over the summer I need a change of pace - enter CIZE into the picture.  Oh my did this bring back fun memories of my dancing years.  Shaun T really shows you how to hip hop dance and you get a good work out in the process.
  I did one more round of 21 day fix to get through Thanksgiving (I actually lost weight over Thanksgiving!!!).  Then I decided I needed to step my game up to the next level.  I asked a bunch of questions and then took a leap of faith and got the P90x3 program. To be honest I wasn't sure how my knees were going to hold up.  I have had both my ACLs repaired so I'm very protective of them now.   I didn't need to worry with the modifier I am good to go and have been having an amazing time with this.  I am now up to 10 pound weights for my workouts!!!  I am starting to see definition in my biceps and my calves - I don't ever remember having definition in my muscles!!   This is my third week with the program.  Stay tuned for the results from week three - but I am feeling fantastic, stronger than ever and I am starting to notices the changes in the way my clothes are fitting.
  So today was day 1 of 366 days in 2016.  Each day is a blank page and I am writing my story.  How are your pages going to be filled this year?

Like my superhero buddy, Jocelyn, show the world you are a fighter and never forget to smile!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...