Thursday, December 31, 2015

Don't let space stop you

I fully understand that space issues can make working our difficult.  Be Creative!  I grew up in the north where there were basements - that usually meant lots of space for workouts and play.  However down here in the south no such luck!    I do not have a corner where I can leave my workout equipment laid out and ready to go - each day I have to set it up and put it way.  I actually do not have one room to do my workout in - I must use my living room and my hallway.  Yes you read that right - my hallway.  
  It also means that I can have an audience - working out in the main hangout room of the house can mean ready made excuses of not wanting to interrupt people.   This is why I get up early and my workout is done and I am usually recovering before anyone else is up.

This is Day 32 of my workout streak, Day 18 of P90x3.  I am feeling great and seeing awesome changes in my body.  Next week we have transition week and then into the workouts for weeks 5-7.  I am going into 2016 stronger then ever.  This is my year - stay tuned for the streak and strength to continue.
I have attached a little video of part of today's workout - one set of chin-ups with resistance bands and military style push ups.  I was able to up my resistance band to the 15-20 pounds, up my reps to 15 from 12 and up my push ups from 7 to 8.  Love seeing the progress I've made in just 3 weeks.

Happy New year!!!
beach body coach
Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
-Brad Paisley





No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...