Friday, December 11, 2015

I know I said today would be Yoga - but ...

No worries - still following the no excuses.

I just switched it up and hit the 21 day fix Pilates today.  Oh man I forgot how tough this one is, but it felt great to stretch and lengthen everything out.  I am still sore and a bit bruised from yesterdays paintball excursion.

Today is my husband's Friday off so he was watching my workout this morning.  9 minutes in I was ready to call it quits, but with one simple comment he gave me the push I needed to keep going.  I made it all the way to the end!

My other pusher for the day is my pusher and superhero everyday.  I needed a little extra today so I wore her shirt.  My Jocelyn!!  I thank I run 4 every day (www.whoirun4.com) everyday for matching me with my superhero buddy.  There is no excuse that can get around her example of smiling through each day no matter what that day brings here.

Check out my superhero on her page at: Hope-for-Jocelyn

Today's pictures: Myself with my Superhero's shirt on and My superhero herself
 

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...