Saturday, December 12, 2015

Yes I am one of "Those" people

 

Yes it was 5:11 AM and I was trying to take a goofy pictures with my pre and post Beach body performance energize and recovery drink.  I was psyched and ready to go on my 6.2 mile training walk.


Am I a morning person specifically?  Well no actually I'm not, I love my sleep..  I know I can hear you know you were up at 5:11 on a Saturday and your not a Morning person??  Nope I just got great advice as a young person.

My gram always said "you choose your attitude every morning" and I'm not sure if she said it or I just added it "so make it a good one".  I have chosen to live my life that way.  Each morning I choose that it is going to be a good day and that whatever time it is I am ready to be up and start my day.   No I don't always want to.  There are some days that meant only 3 or 4 hours of sleep.  But I don't want to make anyone else's day miserable let alone mine and I've goals I am trying to accomplish!!!

So get up each day choosing your attitude - and make it a good one!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...