Thursday, December 24, 2015

Commit and follow through

Oh boy was this morning a difficult one for no excuses!!  We went and picked up the Mimaw last night and did not get home until after midnight.  Then we had to get every one settled down after the long car ride, before we could then crawl into bed.  I allowed myself on hit of the snooze and then it was up and going.

I did it!  Day 25 is in the books. Day 11 of P90x3 is in the books.  The Challenge.  30 minutes of pull ups/chin ups and push ups.  You pick your numbers at the beginning of the workout out and then you strive to hit them each round of the 30 min.  You also aim to do more than the week before.  I did both!!  1 more push up and 2 more pull up/chin up.  My house does not work to use a chin up bar so I used the resistance bands.  I used a 10-12 pound resistance band.    I am already feeling it, but it a good way.

I have now had my recovery drink and I am enjoying our lighted Christmas tree with the Netflix Fireplace and Christmas instrumental chorals playing in the back ground.  No one else is up yet.   It rocks even on break to get up early get these workouts done and then have the rest of the day to relax or run around with family without worrying how to fit the work out in.

Please stay safe and if you are traveling be patient and arrive safely.

I wish you all healthy, happiness and HOPE this holiday season.

If you are looking for something to push you until the end of the year the virtual race I host is still going until Dec 31.  I've attached the flier.

Merry Christmas Eve.

Christmas colored outfit to get this challenge going

Yes I'm hot and sweaty,  but I'm feeling good

Virtual Race Flier - any time, Any where, earn some bling.  Sign up by Dec 31

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...