Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Find your extra Motivation

Today was hard, not going to lie.  It was hard before I ever made it to the workout.  Have you ever had one of those nights where you slept so hard that as you come to your telling your alarm "I'm getting up, i'm getting up" as your mind battles itself as to if it really is getting up or if it is going back to sleep?  No? Just me?  OH well that was me this morning.  

So I needed a little extra push - today that came in the form of the fun head band that says "I think I can".   And guess what?  I did.  I conquered 21 day fix Leg fix.  Yes Leg day is in the books!!!

That got me thinking though.  Weight goals are important.  Measurement goals are important. However they can sometimes take a while to get to, even if you set really small goals before you big goals.  You need to find some rewards for yourself along the way that are not food or weight related.  Maybe you've been wanting a manicure or pedicure - hit your workouts for 7 days straight and award yourself that.  Maybe you've been looking at that new outfit - sticking to your meal plan for 7 days and reward yourself.  It could be as simple as keeping a chart and being able to put a sticker on each day.    Do something that gives you that feel good feeling sticking to it and reaching that goal.  Yes it is not the big one and you still, like me have a ways to go, but you can not survive on will power alone.  Help give that will power a boost with a mini award.  

You've got this and you will make it #noexcuses!!!


Thank you beach body Performance for my Chocolate recovery reward! 

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...