Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wonderful Woman - My biggest Supporters


This Irish blessing and this picture of my 5 biggest female supporters are staring at me though each workout.  These wonderful ladies have been with me since pretty much day 1 (my day 1).

They have watched me succeed.  They have watched me fail.  They have cheered me on and helped me get back up again.  They have encouraged me and been my voice of hope when I could not find my own reasons and hopes.

Even more, they have shown me through their own journeys how to preserver  and how to over come.  In this picture you see happy smiling faces, because we know we are truly blessed.  But we are not without our struggles:
Two have lost their husbands to death.
Three have felt the loss of divorce.
One had a stroke.
One had heart valve replacement.
One had type 1 diabetes and alopecia.
One has PCOS.
One struggles with going into the work force or staying a stay at home mom.

Those are the struggles and they are real - but those are not what we focus on.  It is not those that make them strong - it is what they did with those things.   Each one has gotten back up, has taken that next breath that next step and said I am more!

To each of these wonderful amazing woman in my life I THANK YOU for all you knowing and unknowingly do for me and in support of me.


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...