Thursday, December 17, 2015

Challenge yourself!

P90x3 Day 4 - The Challenge: 30 min of Pull ups/chin ups and push ups.  Pick your numbers of how many before had and hit that number for each round. Holy buckets!!  Challenge yourself and this workout kicks your butt.

Today I had to send my buddy some extra superhero vibes - she had surgery today. And yet she continues to smile and encourage me to keep push.  If you haven't checked out her page yet, please check it out and tell her I sent you. Hope-for-Jocelyn

Tomorrow is Friday!!  Tomorrow we will hit Day 5 of P90x3.  I am loving this program!!! I feel like I am getting an awesome workout in only 30 minutes and I feel like I'm getting results already.  Non-scale victories!!!

Shout out what State you are in - either here in the comments or in any of the pages that linked you here.   Have a great night and make it an amazing Friday.

Sending superhero vibes to my superhero

My superhero spreading smiles wherever she goes

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...