Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Get it done!

Whew ok I really felt this Total body cardio fix (21 day fix) work out today.  Today's workout is the first day where I really felt the after effects of the 1/2 marathon coming in to play while trying to keep up the workouts this week.   OF course whose favorite exercise are the surrenders anyways?  Even Autumn said they are the hardest that is why she throws them in at the beginning to knock them out!!!
Today was weird for me I didn't feel like I was really pushing each minute to its fullest so I kept trying to push a little bit harder.   Well lets just say my body let me know I was!!!!
No Excuses!!!  Get it done!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...