Monday, December 21, 2015

I don't Want TO!!!

That is what my inner 2 year old was yelling at me this morning.  I really didn't want to work out.  Even though I had gotten enough sleep I was tired.  I have some soreness going on - but it is not bad soreness.   I don't know if that make since to any one else, but it is something I have always been clued into in myself.

It is Monday and I made a deal to #nevermissamonday and I also have the deal of #noexcuses.  I am happy to report that my deal is still on and my streak is still alive.  #day22!!!

P90x3 Day 8.  Back to synergistic.  The first 3 weeks you do the same workouts, then you progress on.  I actually found today to be harder than last week.  But that could be due to the fact that I upped the weights.

Yes my inner 2 year old threw a tantrum so I showed it who is boss!!  I only have two days of work this week and then I am off for 10 days so I knew I could push it and see what happens.  So .... for any weighted exercise this workout I used 10 lbs.  Last week was 5 pounds.  For the pull ups/chin ups I use the resistance band and I used the one that says it is 10 - 12 pounds.

It is now 6 hours later and I am feeling those extra pounds!!!  But I am ok with that. For week one I am down 1" total over all measurement areas, but I am up 3 pounds.  I know logically all the reasons for being up - and including that if you feel better and your clothes are feeling better than that is more important than what the scale says - but it is still very hard to see the scale go up when you are trying so hard to do things right.

I am making my goal this week to keep up with the workout streak and to focus on my eating plan.  Maybe I was off somewhere last week where I wasn't watching close enough.  This week shall tell.

It is Christmas week - don't let the holiday's make you stressed - find peace and love and let the rest go.

If you are looking to make changes in your workout and eating plans in the new year and want a coach to help encourage you and a challenge group to keep you accountable - please reach out to me.   You've seen me.  My progress, my ups, my downs.  You know I keep it real and I promise to keep it real with you too.


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...