Thursday, December 3, 2015

No giving up

Galatians 6:9New International Version (NIV)

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

No Excuses!!  Yes I needed to remind myself of that this morning.  My quads are so sore even using the restroom hurt.  So I knew I need to take a break from the weighted workouts, but what to do.  Well that was actually an easy answer today.  I have 11 more weeks until my next 1/2.  Where I have to have a faster average pace.  So out the door I went.  3.1 miles.  Negative splits for each mile today - YAY!!! and Faster pace then the last time out.  Not fast enough yet, but there are 11 weeks, I just need to get faster each time. 
I've got this!!!
Have you seen my fitness facebook page?  Please go give it some love for me.  


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...