Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Taking time to remember


Channeled my buddy today - so I wore my I run 4 Jocelyn shirt to give me that extra push this morning.  What is the picture in the lower left you ask?  Well that is 1 of 2 lines of tape with X's on it.  This is used during the Agility workout for P90x3.  Never imagined just how good a workout one can get from two lines of tape and 6 x's!!!  It keeps you accurate throughout the whole work out.  



We are both off for the Christmas break!!! So we decided on an impromptu dinner date.  Love when these happen.  Just us before we fill our time with family and friends and the joy of kids at Christmas.  

Day 23 streak still going strong!!  Going right through the holidays with this streak.  There is no stopping me now!  

Why a random cardinal picture?  Well today is a very special day.  Today is my Gram's birthday.  She is no longer here with us, but every time one of these very special birds passes within my view I am reminded of this very special woman.  She loved these birds.  She was quite, but oh so smart - and when she had something to say you stopped and listened.   Everyone called her Gram.  All our family, but also all our Friends.  It also happens that she was called Alice as well.  She is who I am named after and I couldn't ask for a better person to try to live up to the name of.  May she be watching over us and be proud of the people we are today.  



No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...