Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Be goofy

Don't be afraid to be goofy and have fun!!! As you can see from my picture below I was kissing my bottle of Beach Body Performance Recovery.  I so needed it today.  Even better - it is liquid chocolate that helps my fitness not hinders it.  Woot Woot!!!

Today was day 2 of P90x3 - Agility.  Brought many memories back for my days in Soccer.  Especially the hell weeks.  Thank my stars it was only 30 minutes - and tomorrow is Yoga!!! My heart was racing and I was sweating and it was a kick butt workout, but I'm glad I don't have to repeat it again multiple times a day or even again this week!!!

On top of that I woke up in a not very nice mood - didn't matter what I did I was just in a funk.  30 minutes with Tony Horton and he kicked that attitude problem right out the window.  The rest of my day was so much better because of it.

Remember there are so many side benefits to having a daily workout.  Yes the weight loss is nice.  The inches lost is a great thing.  The cardiovascular improvements are incredible - especially if the numbers your doctor is watching are changing for the better.  However, your mood is healthier, your relationships with others is better, and our outlook on life changes for the better. We often forget to count these things in why daily fitness is good for us.

Find something you love, or can at least stick with and start your streak - how long can you go?
Day 16 right here!!  Lets go who is with me - give me a shout at your streak! RFit4Life


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...